Sometimes it’s nice to change up your routine. In case I grow tired of salads, smoothies or fruit for breakfast, I came up with this delicious alternative: raw breakfast granola. This is one kids would like too, although plain ol’ granola is so darn healthy too!
- nuts: almonds, pecans, walnuts (your choice)
- seeds: sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds
- raisins or dates
- sea salt
- ground cinnamon
- fresh fruit
- almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- In a food processor, add equal parts nuts, seeds and raisins (or dates). Add a pinch of sea salt. Process until chunky and mixed through (do not over-process).
- Top with berries, banana slices or peaches. Sprinkle with cinnamon and pour almond milk over the top. Yum!