For those chocolate cravings when you don’t want to wait for anything to bake in the oven-this one’s for you! Actually, this recipe was a happy accident and the more I made it the more I loved it and thought I MUST share it with you.
It cooks up in the microwave in one minute-no lie! Although, I must confess that I sometimes cook it for half that time to allow for some oozy-gooey-ness to come through. It’s moist, warm and totally hits the spot and the best part is that since it’s vegan, you can lick the batter!
Batter before microwaving.
- 2 Tb. all-purpose flour
- 2 Tb. sugar (coconut palm)
- 1 Tb. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tb. non-dairy milk
- 2 Tb. hot water
- ¼ tsp. cooking oil
- 1 scant dash salt
- Mix dry ingredients directly in the mug, then mix in wet ingredients until smooth.
- Microwave 1 minute. Let cool slightly and eat while warm.
- Optional: add crushed walnuts or a dash of cinnamon or even sprinkle with powdered sugar
Do you like this recipe? Check out my other easy vegan recipes in my new eCookBook “The 30 Day Vegan”!