I’m always up for roasted veggies, but as the weather cools, these Maple Glazed Veggies really hit the spot. This is such a simple dish requiring very little effort. Serve it up as a side-dish, pair it with a bowl or rice or soup, add it on top of a bed of salad greens, or sprinkle walnuts or pine nuts on top to add protein and turn it into its own meal.
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 1-2 tablespoons dry Italian herbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5-6 cups of the following chopped vegetables:
- balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, syrup, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Place chopped vegetables onto a baking sheet with a rim, evenly spreading them out.
- Drizzle with olive oil mixture and use your hands to toss well.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Finish off with a splash or two of balsamic vinegar. Add more salt and pepper as needed. Serve warm.
If you like this recipe, check out these other vegetable recipes that are fan favorites!