This recipe is so fresh and bursting with flavor and truly is a breeze to prepare. Try it it with kiwi if you don’t have mango on hand. Avocado and fresh herbs are a fun alternative to add in too!
Scoop it up with healthy flax seed chips, add it to a mixed greens salad or spread it onto a toasted piece of flatbread.
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 2 cups
This fresh salsa is a breeze to make!
- Mango Salsa
- 3 mangos, peeled & chopped
- 1 C. chopped tomatoes
- 1 medium vadalia (sweet) onion, diced
- 1 Tb. green chili, chopped (optional)
- 1½ tsp. honey
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Mix together and chill for at least 2 hours or better, overnight.